Task and Job Setup
Access Job Setup screen
Before starting this procedure, setup your software as required according to the instructions outlined in Chapter 6.
1. Select to access the Job Setup screen.
Access Job Selection screen
2. Select to access the Select Job screen.
Create a new Job file
3. Select to create a new application job file.
Enter a new job name or use generated name
4. Enter a new job name (optional) or use the generated name. Refer to Appendix E for information on the generated File Name. Refer to Appendix A, page A-9 to use the Alphanumeric keypad.
5. Select to accept the name and return to the Job Setup screen.
After Job is selected return to Guidance screen
6. Select to return to the Guidance screen.