AGCO’s Go-Task™ app for iOS devices will enable the wireless transfer of specified task data directly to and from select AGCO equipment and a supported Farm Management Information Software (FMIS).*
The Go-Task app will streamline business decisions: Utilize your existing cellular data plan or Wi-Fi to wirelessly move your task data instead of manually transferring data via USB. This will reduce the time and effort it takes to move and manage the task data generated and utilized by your operation—regardless of how far your operation is spread apart or how many operators are sending/receiving data.
Simple, Reliable, and Designed For You
- Enjoy fast and simple data transfer—Automated syncing between the app, terminal, and server results in a fast and simple process for moving your data to and from your machine and supported FMIS.
- Reduce the risk of lost or incomplete data that may result from operator error or damage to the USB drive.
- Choose an FMIS that is best fit to serve your operation! AGCO offers a growing list of options to choose from – you will not be limited to one particular FMIS.
- AGCO and your dealer respect that the task data generated and utilized by your operation is your data. This is why AGCO and your dealer will not require you to share your task data in order to take advantage of the Go-Task app.
What You Will Need
- Any machine utilizing a C1000, C2100, or C3000 terminal for logging task data
- Wireless USB dongle**
- Subscription to AGCO’s task data exchange server**
- The Go-Task app, which will be downloadable for free from the iTunes app store (Requires iOS 7 or later)
*A “supported” FMIS is simply one that is currently connected to AGCO’s task data exchange server.
**Pricing and other information concerning subscription and hardware requirements will be made available in 2018. Talk to your local dealer for more information.