Nudge Options screen
This section will explain the available options when Nudge is selected. These options are only available when the Auto-Steer feature is active.
Use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the Nudge Offset size. The Nudge Offset determines the distance the guidance path will be moved when either or are selected.
Select to set a specific value for the Nudge Offset. Refer to Appendix A, Page A-2 for information on how to use the Numeric keypad.
Once you have set these values, use the icons on the left of the display to nudge the guidance path either left or right or to center.
1. Select to nudge the guidance path to the left.
2. Select to nudge the guidance path to the right.
3. Select to nudge the guidance path to the center of the vehicle icon.
Nudge Options screen After Nudge
The total distance the guidance path is nudged is indicated under Total (figure 9-58).
The value of the Total decreases as the guidance path is nudged to the right and increases as the guidance path is nudged to the left.
4. Select to save the nudged guidance pattern. Refer to Appendix A, Page A-9 and A-10 for instructions on using the Alphanumeric pad.
5. Select return to the Guidance screen.
NOTICE: When a Pivot guidance path (refer page 9-21) is nudged, it is important to note that the diameter of the Pivot will change. This is different from GPS Drift Compensation (refer page 6-50) which shifts the entire guidance path to the center of the vehicle without changing the diameter of the Pivot.