New Implement Setup
Creating/Loading an Implement Profile
Select to access the Implement Setup screen.
This screen allows you to adjust the swath width, the inline offset, the implement offset and the implement width.
You may select between the four implement types listed below:
The tractor icon on the screen changes depending on the selected implement type.
Implement Setup Screen
1. Select (Figure 6-27) to create a new Implement Setup.
2. Press to choose a previously saved implement setup.
3. Select to enter the Swath Width.
4. Select to enter the Overlap value. Positive value for overlap and negative value for underlap.
5. Select to enter the Implement rear offset. An offset to the rear of the fixed wheel is positive and to the front is negative.
6. Select to enter the Inline Offset. An offset to the left of the centerline is negative and to the right is positive.
7. Select to enter the Trailer Offset. This option is only available when Double-Pivot is selected as the Implement Type.
Refer to Appendix D for schematics showing you how to take the above measurements for all the implement types.
8. Select to accept the settings.
Setting Up a New Implement
1. Select New (Figure 6-27) to enter the New Implement Type screen (Figure 6-28).
2. Select the Implement Type. In Figure 6-28, the arrow next to Rigid is blue indicating that Rigid is the currently selected implement type.
3. Select to confirm your selection.
4. You can enter a new implement name or use the generated name. Since the Rigid Implement Type was selected, the default generated name is ‘Rigid’.
Refer to Appendix A, Page A-9 and A-10 for instructions on using the Alphanumeric pad.
5. Select to confirm your entered name. You be returned automatically to the Implement Setup screen.