RTK Base Station Setup
This section will explains how to configure your base station settings when selecting RTK correction in your console.
GPS Settings screen
1. Select to access the Select Correction System screen.
Select Correction System screen
2. Select RTK from the list using the up and down arrows.
3. Select the green tick to confirm. You will be taken to the RTK Protocol Selection screen.
Select RTK Protocol screen
4. Select an RTK Protocol from the list using the up and down arrows.
5. Select the green tick to confirm. You will be taken to the Configure Arwest screen.
Configure Arwest screen
6. Select Frequency to set the UHF frequency your base station is set to.
7. Select Net ID to set the Net ID. This is usually set at 1 by default. If you are using a networked base station array you may need to change this value.
8. Select the green tick to confirm. A screen will appear indicating that the modem is being set up.
Once the modem is set up, you will be returned to the GPS settings screen.