Display Settings - Language, Units, Time/Date Format
Units and Time Settings
Select to access the Units and Time Settings screen.
Figure 6-25: Units and Time Settings Screen
Refer Appendix A, Page A-9 for instructions on using the Numerical Keypad.
1. Select to set the hour.
2. Select to set the minutes.
3. Select to switch between am and pm.
4. Select to switch between Metric and Imperial units.
5. Select to switch between 12-hour clock display and 24-hour clock display.
6. Select to switch between day/month/year date display and month/day/year date display.
7. Select Std/DMS to switch between Standard and DMS.
8/ Select to accept the changes.
Select to access the Select Language screen (figure 6-23).
This screen allows you to select the language that will be applied to all text in the console.
Figure 6-26: Select Language Screen
1. Select on the up and down arrows to highlight the language you want to select.
2. Select to cancel your selection and return to the Guidance Setup screen.
3. Select to confirm your selection and you will be returned to the disclaimer screen in the language you selected.