Fuse Contact Center
Click here to see contact numbers
Time is money. When you have questions, you can’t afford to wait. The Fuse Contact Center has the answers and we are ready to help.
- The Fuse Contact Center has real people with real solutions, in real-time.
- Efficient call routing for your language and support needs.
- AGCO Support Specialists will stick with you until your needs are met. Each call is documented and tracked in AGCO’s proprietary contact management system to help our dealers better understand your concerns and to serve you.
Supporting AGCO technologies on the farm and in the field, the Fuse Contact Center is here for you. Support Specialists are available for current product set-up, operation and calibration questions on the following technologies:
- Auto-Guide™ 3000, Fendt® VarioGuide
- AgCommand®, AgCommand API, Fendt VarioDoc
- FieldStar® II
- System 110, 150, 350, AES 25
At this time, the following languages are supported:
Call today for support in your region. Additional phone numbers for other regions and additional languages will be released as they become available.
Please have access to the following information at the start of your call:
- Call Back Phone Number
- Preferred Dealer
- Install Date
- Product Serial Number
- Current Firmware/Software